Everyone loves the delicious taste of ice cream and there are so many flavours you would want to try or have tried already. I love to try different recipes and recently I had an ice cream craving so that is enough reason to make this post.
I wanted to post a recipe that I realized everyone would cherish and love – Kinder Bueno Ice cream. The absolute best taste and flavour.
Kinder bueno Ice Cream is a perfect blend of Hazelnut dairy ice cream and milk chocolate sauce finger in a wafer cone with cocoa flavour coating, topped with hazelnut compound disk and chocolate pieces.crushed Kinder bueno ice cream flavour recipe will satisfy your sweet tooth with just one tiny bite.
Ingredients to prepare a Tasty Kinder Bueno Ice cream
- Sweetened condensed milk, Do not use evaporated milk as it will affect the final result.
- One cup of Heavy or whipped cream
- Egg yolks
- One or two cups of sugar
- Kinder Bueno Bars for topping
Tips for Preparation
- The best kind of cream to use is double cream, which has around a 48% fat content. Do not use high fat lower or single cream.
- It’s best to use an electric hand mixer, or a stand mixer, to whisk up the double cream. It will take much longer by hand and require a lot of work!
- Use hazelnut cream (also known as Kinderella)
- Although I provide cup measurements, I highly recommend weighing your ingredients out using digital kitchen scales.
- For teaspoon (tsp) and tablespoon (tbsp) measurements, please use measuring spoons.
- Clean and wash every utensil before preparation
Mix the sugar and egg yolks, then whip. Heat the milk and heavy cream, once it begins to boil,take it off of the heat and add the egg and sugar mixture while whisking. Put the pot back on low/medium heat and mix with a wooden spoon until the mixture coats and sticks to the spoon. Pour the liquid into a container and place in the fridge.
Crush up the Kinder Bueno Bars. Once the liquid is cold, pour in the crushed candy and mix for 15 or 20 minutes. Once very thick, place the mixture in the freezer.
Below is a quick video on how to make a very easy recipe of Kinder Bueno ice cream.
10 Great Tips On Cooking Delicious Meals
If you are as brisk as most people you are always searching for means to provide for your family in convenient, fast, and not-too-expensive ways. You are in the right spot. Reading through this article would help you through your struggle.
Suggestions On Cooking Great Meals
1. Cooking several meals for the week at one time. It may take a few hours of your time up front but will pay off in the long run when you come home each evening and have a meal ready to eat in a short amount of time. Try cooking a roast and using part of it as a main meal and then using some for sandwiches, beef stroganoff or as part of a stir-fry. Fry several pounds of hamburger and make a casserole, taco meat and chili to freeze for use later in the week.
2. After you return home from the grocery store clean all the fruits and vegetables you can. When its time for a meal all you will have to do is cook them or add them to a salad or soup.
3. Get ideas from the cooking shows on T.V. There are great shows that show you how to make a healthy meal in a short time.
4. Develop a revolving recipe file. If you get bogged down by the idea of having to plan 30 meals a month the recipe file is for you. Let family members choose some of their favorites and put the recipes in a monthly file. Flip to day five or fifteen and there is the meal just waiting to be cooked.
5. Enlist the help of the members of your family. As soon as the kids are old enough divide up the cooking responsibilities. Let everyone take turns with specific tasks or the whole meal. Pair these meals with fruit and veggies that have already been washed and cut-up and you are ready for dinner.
6. Share the cooking with friends or neighbors. Ive known people who cook four or five of the same meal and then trade with four or five other people. This works best when people share the same basic ideas on what they like and dont like. Its a great idea though for a very easy week of evening meals.
7. Save coupons for those convenience things at the grocery store. They have entire entrees and dinners either fresh or frozen. Sometimes they are rather pricy but with the coupons they are good to have on hand for an evening when everyone is running in different directions and time is of the essence.
8. Its O.K. to eat out from time to time. Clip coupons for these occasions and if you have kids keep a look-out for the places that have special prices for children. Some of the fast-food restaurants are trying to offer item choices that are a little more healthy.
9. Many larger cities have businesses that prepare food for the evening meal. They seem expensive at first but are so convenient and available for one person or entire families. There are many menu choices and meals cooked for special diets. When you calculate the groceries you buy and the times you eat out each week, this may work for you.
10. Combine several of the above ideas into a plan that is best for you.
It is possible with a little planning to cook meals that are quick and easy without spending hours in the kitchen every day.
How to prepare Apple and Blackberry Crumble
The lot of recipes for apple and blackberry crumble will have you just peel and cut the apples and just toss them in with the blackberries as they fall at the bottom of the baking dish. However, below is a faster and easier way to perfect your apple and blackberry crumble.
The apple prep is easy enough:
- Place the peeled apple chunks in a small saucepan.
- Add 1 tablespoon water and 1 tablespoon caster sugar.
- Place the lid on and cook for 15-20 minutes until the apples have completely broken down into a pulp.
- (about 2 large) bramley apples
- (about 3) crisp eating apples, such as cox
- tsp cornflour
- caster sugar, depending on the sweetness of the fruit
For the crumble topping
- plain flour
- butter, at room temperature, cut into small pieces
- demerara sugar
- 2 litre shallow baking dish
First Step to Preparing A delicious Apple and Blackberry Crumble
- Grate and juice one medium size lemon
- Wash, peel and dice the apples
- Coat the apples with lemon juice to sustain its color while preparing the crumble mix.
- 200g of flour
- 125g of Demerara or white sugar
- 50g of oatmeal
- 125g of butter
- To mix
- Squeeze the mix with hands till it turns to crumble
- Timing 4 minutes approximately.
- Add spice mix
- Then mix spices with fingers.
- Preheat your oven to 180°
- Add 50g of sugar to a hot large non sticky pan
- Allow sugar to melt till liquid form
- Add the diced apple to the pan
- Add lemon zest
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- Mix apple with black berries and crumble topping
Remove the crumble from the oven and leave to rest for 5-10 minutes. Serve hot with custard, crème fraîche, cream, ice cream or yogurt.
Read Also :5 Easy Tips on How to Make Healthy Recipe
5 Easy Tips on How to Make Healthy Recipe
For several people, preparing healthy recipes seems too tough and time consuming…
However with some advance planning and some basic awareness of nutrition, it is easy to create a week’s worth of healthy meals that you and your family will love. The key to creating delicious and healthy meals for the family is planning …and lot’s of it!
Scheduling ahead of time an entire week of healthy recipe meals is the best way to create dishes you can be proud of, while keeping cost and time commitment to a minimum. So below are amazing tips you can use to make healthy meals all the time.
Healthy Recipe Tip @1
Using convenient utensils such as slow cookers and microwaves can be a huge time saver when planning and preparing meals. There are many delicious and healthy recipes that can be started in the morning and left to cook all day in a crock pot or slow cooker. These are great choices for working families.
In addition, making the meals ahead of time on the weekend and heating them in the microwave is a great way to stretch both your food and your time. There are many microwavable healthy meals you can make at home, and single serving microwave safe containers allow every member of the family to eat on their own schedule.
When planning the meals for the week, it is a good idea to create a chart listing each day’s menu and each days’ schedule. Here’s a smart tip…plan the quickest and easiest to prepare meals for the busiest days of the week.
Healthy Recipe [email protected]
Get your family involved in creating the week’s meal plan by asking for their input and noting everyone’s favorite foods. It is still very important to eat healthy meals, so that (of course) does not mean eating pizza every night or having ice cream for dinner. But involving your spouse and children in healthy recipe planning, you’ll help to increase their interest in healthy eating right away.
It is also a good idea to get your entire family involved in the preparation of the meals. Even children too young to cook can help out by setting out the dishes, chopping vegetables, clearing the table and washing the dishes.
Healthy Recipe Tip #3
Cooking large quantities of healthy food recipes – and freezing the leftovers – is a easy way to save time. Cooking large amounts of stews, soups, pasta, chili and casseroles can be a huge time saver. Making double and even triple batches of these staple foods, and freezing the leftovers for later use, is a great way to save both time and money.
When freezing leftovers, however, it is important to label the containers carefully, using freezer tape and a permanent marker. Try to keep the oldest foods near the top to avoid having to throw away expired items.
Stocking up on meats when they are on sale is another great way to use that valuable freezer space. Stocking up on such easily frozen foods as chicken, turkey, ground beef, steaks, roasts and chops is a great way to make your food dollar stretch as far as possible while still allowing you and your family to enjoy delicious healthy meals every day.
Healthy Recipe Tip #4
Keeping a well stocked pantry is as important as keeping a well stocked freezer. Stocking the pantry with a good supply of staple items like canned vegetables, canned fruits, soup stocks and the like will make healthy recipe preparation much faster and easier.
Stocking the pantry can save you money as well as time. Grocery stores are always running sales, and these sales are a great time to stock up. Buying several cases of canned vegetables when they are on sale, for instance can save lots of money and provide the basic ingredients for many nutritious, easy to prepare meals.
Examples of great staples to stock up on include whole grain cereals, pastas, tomato sauce, baked beans, canned salmon, tuna and whole grain breads. It is easy to combine these staples into many great meals on a moment’s notice.
Recipe Tip #5
Making a dish is an art and like an art it requires some procedure and technicality. But it is also quite easy if you are knowledgeable in those areas. Preparing a healthy dish you need to pay attention to ingredients and the items cooking. Keeping your kitchen clean is also a tip to healthy recipe. Your plates knives fork and spoon ought to be washed and clean before hand. Leaving your plates unwashed isn’t the best option. Also after cooking or preparing you healthy dish, cleaning the kitchen is the best thing to do. You do not want rats and other insect to infect the healthy recipe you have made.
10 Tips on How To decorate A Minimalist Bedroom.
How Often Should You wash your Hair (Haircare)
12 Most Beautiful Watersfall sight in the world
- Lifestyle4 months ago
7 Easy Tips On How To Care For Your Plants.
- Lifestyle5 months ago
Hawaii Beach vacation : Explore the wonders of Nature’s Beauty.
- News4 months ago
Kim Kardashian gets a New Job As chief taste consultant of ‘beyond meat’.
- Lifestyle4 months ago
Minimalist lifestyle Clothing: Be more and spend less
- Lifestyle5 months ago
How To Look Good & Stylish Everyday
- Lifestyle5 months ago
Best way to pack a suitcase like a pro.
- Fashion3 months ago
Trendy Ways to Style Braids For Women in 2022
- Travel5 months ago
Beautiful Botanical Gardens To Visit In 2022